Welcome to the Central Interior Logging Association
CILA members are well represented on many committees, working groups and affiliated Boards related to the harvesting and trucking sectors, safety, and policy setting. CILA staff members, and members themselves, participate in many different groups in order to ensure the CILA’s voice is heard, and that we have influence and input in decisions being made that will affect members’ business operations. On several of these committees, we represent all four logging associations, and watch over the interests of the silviculture sector as well.
· Forest Minister’s Public Advisory Committee
· BC Timber Sales Advisory Committee BC Trucking Association Human Resources CommitteeSAFE Companies Rebuild Working Group
· Natural Resource Road Act Safety Working Group
· Forest Service Providers’ Protection Act Working Group
· BC Small Business Round Table
· SAFE Companies Rebuild Steering Committee
· Natural Resource Road Act Senior Advisory Team
· Employer’s Forum
· BC Forest Safety Council Board, and Chair of the Finance Committee
· BC Trucking Association Board
· Trucking Safety Council of BC Board
· CVSE Forestry Working Group
The list above gives an idea of the broad variety of activities and groups we’re involved in. If you have questions about any of them, or would like to get involved, please let MaryAnne know. We always welcome your input and expertise!